On Stage Vacaville Cultural Growth Fund
Grants that Bring Imagination to Life
On Stage Vacaville is a 501c3 non-profit public benefit organization dedicated to the promotion, support, development and growth of arts appreciation and programming for Vacaville’s Performing Arts Theatre (VPAT). The On Stage Vacaville Cultural Growth Fund was created to provide individuals and/or organizations with financial assistance for new programs that stimulate, develop and expand the performing arts at the Vacaville Performing Arts Theatre. It is funded and administered by the Board of Directors of On Stage Vacaville (OSV). Grants from this fund can only be used to offset theatre rental costs at VPAT.
On Stage Vacaville Cultural Growth Grant Fund Application
All requests must be accompanied by the following information and meet the following requirements:
- The organization, individual or business must be presenting the event at the Vacaville Performing Arts Theatre (VPAT).
- A confirmed reservation at VPAT must be made prior to applying for this grant.
- Completed proposed budget for the event showing both projected expenses and income.
- A copy of your organization’s Mission Statement.
- A list of your Board of Directors, and/or Executive Team with brief biographical information.
- Those presenting events that are targeted toward new audiences and/or create new cultural opportunities for the Vacaville community and regional market will receive priority.